Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available through FEI Workforce Resilience
Workforce Resilience is an Employee Assistance Program that provides resources to help resolve personal concerns that may be affecting your health, well-being, family life or job performance. It provides confidential assistance to you and your family members 24/7.
The Employee Assistance Program provides:
- Up to 3 face-to-face counseling sessions per eligible person per year at no cost to you
- 24/7 phone access to live counselors, 365 days a year for assessment and referral
- Website access at www.feieap.com
- Legal services; one consultation per legal matter
- Financial services; one consultation per financial matter
Employees can visit the website (username: marietta) or contact the toll-free number at 1-800-638-3327 to access services.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available through Lincoln Financial Group
EmployeeConnect is a confidential personal counseling and work-life resource location service that provides support and resources to help employees resolve personal issues.
Employees have access to the following benefits through EmployeeConnect:
- Unlimited telephonic support for a broad range of topics
- 4 face-to-face counseling sessions to address personal issues such as relationship struggles, substance abuse, parenting challenges and grief
- Comprehensive online offering providing information on a variety of topics
- Unlimited telephonic access and online support for Work-life services including:
- Family and personal convenience referrals, such as child and elder care resources
- Legal information and referrals for situations requiring expertise in family law, estate planning, landlord/tenant relations, consumer, civil and others
- Financial information to assist with concerns such as household budgeting, as well as short-and-long-term planning
Employees can visit the website or contact the toll free number to access EmployeeConnect. This program is available to employees, spouses and loved ones at no cost.