If you are a new hire, please refer to the New Hire Enrollment tab for complete enrollment instructions.
Open Enrollment dates for 2018 will be October 16, 2017 through November 3, 2017.
You have the opportunity as a new employee and during the Annual Open Enrollment period to make your benefit selections under your Employer’s Plan. Once you make your benefit elections you cannot make changes to those elections until the next plan year unless you experience an eligible qualifying event (see Qualifying Life Events under the Employee Benefits tab).
State Health Benefit Plan Enrollment
- State Health Benefit Plan Video – Not Available at this time
- State Health Enrollment Portal (ADP)
- 2018 SHBP Active Employee Decision Guide
- 2018 Rate Sheet Medical Benefits
- Telemedicine/Virtual Visits PodCast
Non-Medical Benefit Enrollment
Board Office Documents Required