Maintaining our dental health is a large component in our overall health. While brushing and flossing may help us maintain our dental health, routine dental exams and cleanings are necessary to remove bacteria, plaque, and tartar and detect early signs of gum disease. In addition, regular dental visits may actually help reveal other health issues you may be unaware of.
You have the option to participate in the Dental plan available through Paulding County School District which may help in paying for many of those services & procedures performed by your Dentist.
Please review the plan documents carefully for more details on the dental coverage available.
- MetLife High and Low Plan Benefit Summary
- Transition of Care Guidelines
- My Benefits Registration
- Dental Mobile App Flyer
Important Links & Contact Information
- MetLife Online Member Services
- MetLife Customer Service: 1-800-942-0854
- MetLife Address: PO Box 981282, El Paso, TX 79998