You have the opportunity as a new employee and during the Annual Open Enrollment period to make your benefit selections under your Employer’s Plan. Once you make your benefit elections you cannot make changes to those elections until the next plan year unless you experience an eligible qualifying event (see Qualifying Life Events under the Employee Benefits tab).
You must make your Medical Insurance elections through the State Health ADP enrollment portal and your Non-Medical Benefit elections such as Dental, Vision, Life and Disability through your employer’s bSwift enrollment portal. Please print a copy of your final confirmation statements from both enrollment portals for your records.
State Health Benefit Plan
- 2018 State Health Benefit Plan Decision Guide – Active Employees
- 2018 State Health Benefit Plan Decision Guide – Retirees
- 2017 State Health Benefit Plan Decision Guide
- How to Enroll – Instructional Guide
- State Health Enrollment Portal (ADP)