Participating in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) available through your Employer allows you the opportunity to set aside dollars from each pay check on a pre-tax basis to use for eligible expenses, reducing your taxable income. It allows you to potentially save up to 30% on your eligible healthcare and/or dependent care expenses every year by using pre-tax dollars vs. post-tax dollars to pay for those expenses.
We recommend prior to making an election, you consider and derive a conservative estimate of how much you spend on healthcare and/or dependent care expenses for you and your qualified dependents in one year. For example, you may want to consider your estimated cost for prescription drugs, medical and dental office visit co-pays and/or deductibles, as well as vision related needs including exams and prescription glasses/lenses.
Most FSA’s require you use the funds you contribute within the plan year or you lose them. Please review the plan documents for more details on the maximum contributions you can make toward the healthcare and/or dependent care Flexible Spending Account.
- Flexible Spending FAQ’s
- Health FSA/Dependent Care FSA Claim Form
- Health FSA/Dependent Care FSA Direct Deposit Form
- Continuon Recurring Dependent Care Contract
- Health FSA Eligible Expense List
- What is an FSA Video?
- Take a Tour of a FSA Video
- Additional Card Request Form
- Continuon Wealthcare Registration Instructions
Important Links & Contact Information for Flexible Spending and Dependent Daycare Accounts provided by Continuon Services LLC
- Continuon Online Member Services
- Continuon Customer Service: 1-877-747-4141
- Continuon Address: Attn: P.O. Box 7127 I Atlanta, GA 30357-7127