If you are a new hire, please refer to the New Hire Enrollment tab for complete enrollment instructions.
Open Enrollment closed on November 4, 2016.
You have the opportunity as a new employee and during the Annual Open Enrollment period to make your benefit selections under your Employer’s Plan. Once you make your benefit elections you cannot make changes to those elections until the next plan year unless you experience an eligible qualifying event (see Qualifying Life Events under the Employee Benefits tab).
2017 Enrollment Videos
State Health Benefit Plan Enrollment
- State Health Benefit Plan Video
- State Health Enrollment Portal (ADP)
- 2017 SHBP Active Employee Decision Guide
- 2017 SHBP Rate Sheet
- Telemedicine/Virtual Visits PodCast
- In Network versus Out of Network Providers
Non-Medical Benefit Enrollment
Board Office Documents Required